Telephony & Mobile Services
We can provide full telephony solutions from design to implementation, tailored for your specific business requirements complemented by ongoing support and management.
Highly skilled engineers and technical teams, operating with best practice, aligned to your business and perfectly placed to maintain system up time and performance.
With comprehensive and documented on-boarding procedure using PRINCE2 methodology, transitioning to Britannic is predictable and seamless.
Boasting an in house development team, and highly skilled engineers, our maintenance offering goes a little bit further than best endeavour and can be available up to 24x7.
We conduct a full audit during the transition process and can identify any existing issues or vulnerabilities and offer advice and assistance to resolve them accordingly.
We pride ourselves on systems integration, and our maintenance offering is designed to bring your systems together into a truly unified communications environment.
We work with the likes of Avaya, BT, Microsoft, Mitel and Vodafone to provide state of the art communications systems for your business.
Our Communications Systems can be delivered:
- On Premise
- Virtualised Environment – VMware
- Via the Cloud
Combine this with Unified Communications applications and the benefit of our extremely clever integration technologies and we can help you drive your business forward.
Key Benefits of Britannic’s Telephony and Mobile Services:
- State of the art communications systems
- Benefit from our experience – 30 years in the industry
- Integrate your systems to provide better communications
- Enable flexible working initiatives
- Achieve BYOD aims
- Integration with mobile devices for FMC
- Delivered as an on-site solution, or delivered from the cloud
Britannic Technologies have over a decade of experience with SIP and are experts in VoIP, helping our customers improve their business processes and communications.
In an increasingly mobile world, we understand your needs to incorporate BYOD, Mobility or flexible working initiatives and we can help you reach your goals.
Core Competencies and Applications:
- Device Range: Deskphones, Operator Consoles, Softphones, Mobiles & DECT, Headsets
- Audio Conferencing
- Call Management and Logging
- Contact Centre - IVR, ACD and other Routing Capabilities & Management Information Systems (MIS)
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Call Recording
- Unified Communications Applications
- CTI – Click to Dial, Screen Pop & CRM Integration
- Lync Integration
We have guided customers like Trailfinders through every single technological change from analogue, to digital, to IP and now to SIP. It is experiences like this, taking customers through increasingly complex technological developments, that highlights our knowledge of the industry and our capacity to deliver first class systems.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) returned to Britannic Technologies for their Telephony and Maintenance after 3 years with another supplier.
They returned to us as we could offer them:
- Proactive Monitoring
- Regular Reviews
- Recommendations for Change and Improvements
- Integration Capabilities
- Single Point of Support
- Highly Skilled Engineers and Support
Business Lines and Call Plans
We can provision you any number of digital lines, analogue lines, ISDN or data lines and services you need to maximise your communications:
- Fixed Lines
- Digital Lines and Analogue Lines
- Non-Geographic Numbers and Flexible Numbering
- Premium Rate and International Free Phone Numbers
- Broadband Services
- Least Cost Routing
- Business Mobile Packages with Unlimited Tariffs
Our pioneering SIP exchange platform and relationships with other carriers and providers ensures that you can get the most out of the latest technology innovation for your business:
- SIP Trunking
- netX – Britannic Technologies’ Innovative SIP exchange
Our bread and butter – we are experts with IP technology and can help you significantly reduce your costs, improve your business continuity plans and introduce your business to a whole range of new technologies delivered via IP:
- Full VoIP Capabilities
- Mitel IP Services – Including Hosting
- Avaya IP Services – Including Hosting
- Power over Ethernet
Flexible Working and BYOD
Enable your staff to work how they want, where they want and in a manner that best suits them:
- Mobile Device Management
- Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Wireless Networking
- Video and Audio Conferencing
Keeping on top of telecoms expenditure can often be tricky and confusing, but with our purpose built billing platform that can be customised to how you need it, all those worries will be a thing of the past.
Get the most out of your systems, choosing the right technology is only the first step in improving communications.
Often recommended by manufacturers, our highly skilled engineers and technical teams are perfectly placed to keep your systems operating at full speed, whilst our Network Operations Centre and innovations are on hand to help you integrate your systems further: