Business Development Team Members
We’re searching for the best business development team members in Surrey to kick-start 2018!
We are a well-established, market leading independent IT and Communications Solutions Provider, with an excellent reputation and track record of success - experiencing year-on-year growth.
We provide solutions from some of the worlds’ biggest manufacturers and service providers (such as Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel and BT) complemented with our own innovations, products and end-to-end service capabilities in an exciting and fast-moving market.
We are seeking 3 highly driven and passionate part-time business development team members to work out of our offices near Guildford to build and nurture relationships with senior decision-makers and ultimately book quality appointments.
- Research potential customers using LinkedIn and similar tools
- Make contact with potential customers, introducing Britannic and qualify their requirements
- Develop and nurture relationships over time
- Book appointments with potential customers to engage with sales team
- Promote Britannic’s capabilities and seminar programme
- Manage, maintain and enhance existing CRM database to build a healthy lead pipeline
- Achieve agreed standards and targets
Part-time hours (16 – 25 hours a week), preferably 4 or 5 days per week. However, we can be flexible.
Full training will be provided.
Generous commission for successful appointments.
We're looking for
- Experienced B2B lead generation professionals
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic people
- People that enjoy the challenge of finding sales opportunities
- Target-focused, results-driven
- Great communicators, especially those good at listening too
- Excellent time management skills
- IT literate
Does this sound like you? Do you want to be part of a successful and well-established team that has exciting plans and opportunities ahead? Contact Sheridan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org