Sales Development Representative
We’re searching for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative.
We are a well-established, market leading independent digital technology and communications solutions provider, with an excellent reputation and track record of success.
We provide solutions from some of the world’s biggest manufacturers and service providers (such as 8x8, Microsoft, Avaya, Mitel aFive9 nd BT) complemented with our own innovations, products and end-to-end service capabilities in an exciting and fast-moving market.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated SDR to work from home and/or out of our offices near Guildford to build and nurture relationships with senior decision makers and ultimately book quality appointments.
- Research and connect with potential customers using LinkedIn and similar tools
- Start up a business relationship through connections, emails and phone calls
- Contact potential customers, introducing Britannic and qualify their requirements
- Develop and nurture relationships over time
- Book appointments with potential customers to engage with the sales team
- Promote Britannic’s capabilities and events programmes
- Manage, maintain and enhance existing CRM database to build a healthy lead pipeline
- Achieve agreed standards and targets
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator and a good listener
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic
- Target-focused, results-driven with previous outbound B2B lead generation experience
- Excited by the challenge of finding sales opportunities
- Able to manage their own time and work independently
- A team player with good IT skills
This role is flexible between 25 and 37.5 hours during the business work-day. Training will be provided. Competitive salary with commission.
If you want to join a successful and well-established team that has exciting plans and opportunities ahead, with people who are passionate about customer experience and making a real difference to our clients, please apply now.