Content Marketing Executive
Britannic Technologies is seeking a bright and engaging Content Marketing Executive to help build and nurture a sales pipeline for its B2B communications solutions. This role has a strong focus on creating engaging content for distribution across a variety of channels including social media, website and email to generate inbound interest and outbound marketing campaigns.
The job is broad and varied and requires someone who has a passion for technology, is self-motivated and keen to craft and deliver exciting, creative content to current and new audiences.
Britannic Technologies embraces hybrid working splitting the working week between home and our offices in Guildford.
Britannic hosts and participates in events including seminars, webinars, conferences and trade shows. This role will also help the marketing manager in organising, marketing and running these events.
- Producing and delivering a content calendar for multiple marketing channels to work alongside campaigns
- Copywriting, proofreading, editing and validating claims within content to ensure all information is up to date and accurate
- Creating pieces of content that are digestible to business audiences in multiple formats
- Sharing content through a variety of digital channels including social media, website, selected third party websites and email
- Monitoring and measuring the success of content and campaigns
- Working with a third party PR agency to generate content for Britannic events, products, personas and case studies
- Working with an external agency to produce eye catching designed pieces of content
- Assisting in preparation, marketing and running of events: conferences, webinars, seminars and exhibitions
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure all website content is optimised for search engines and up to date across the website
- Creating lead nurture programmes and monitoring their success
- Working closely with the sales team and product owners to seek out opportunities for content and stories
- Developing relationships with partners, customers and internal teams to assist in content creation
- Providing creative input for all aspects of marketing campaigns
- Keeping working practices up to date
- Any other duties as required from time to time
- Educated to university degree level
- Exceptional copywriting, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- A passion for technology
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience of digital marketing platforms and tools such as HubSpot
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A team player that is good at juggling multiple projects
- A creative thinker with an inquistive nature for performing background research and fully understanding topics
- Previous experience of B2B marketing a real advantage
- Photoshop and design skills an advantage
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply now with your CV and cover letter.