Customer Services Technician
A customer focused, technical role within the Customer Services Department at Britannic Technologies Limited. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for investigating, diagnosing and correctly assigning incidents reported by customers or support organisations.
You will also own self assigned tickets and progress them by working with colleagues in various technical departments. This position requires an ability to maintain strong relationships with customers and 3rd party suppliers, while providing excellent service in a timely and professional manner. You will have a background and relevant experience in a related industry and a strong focus on customer needs and satisfaction. This is a full time hybrid office role, you will be expected to travel to the office from time to time.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to the main front line customer interface by taking calls from customers, investigating and diagnosing incidents, correctly assigning, logging and updating tickets within company’s CRM system.
2. Provide customers with technical advice and solutions accordingly to owned knowledge and experience.
3. Ensure all calls are answered in a clear, calm and pleasant manner (following Britannic guidelines), and all information is recorded and copied accurately and clearly into company’s CRM system.
4. Contact customers within agreed timeframes to update on the progress of logged ticket or to ask for additional information.
5. Contact third party suppliers to log support calls, get updates on open support calls or ask for advice.
6. Take ownership of the customer communication and maintain in-depth knowledge and records in relation to self-assigned tickets, providing prompt and accurate information, advice and guidance.
7. Intelligently schedule engineering time and resource and track progress.
8. Meticulously maintain clear and concise ticket documentation, promptly up-dating CRM system whenever new information becomes available.
9. Accurately judge when to escalate a call to senior members of the Britannic support team.
10. Be responsible for the support mailbox, ensuring all support e-mails received are logged and assigned accordingly.
11. Assist with the administration of an online fault tracking portal, CZone.
12. Input data into the fault tracking system following strictly prescribed methods and procedures for collating and recording data.
13. Communicate accurately and effectively with team members to ensure faults are resolved efficiently and with best practise used at all times.