Britannic Technologies require an experienced IT Administrator, with a least three years hand-on experience. This role will be to support the Senior IT Administrator with internal and external IT projects and support and guide the IT junior members of staff.
The role falls within the IT & Network Services team, you should have extensive Active Directory knowledge and Scripting\PowerShell skills would be an advantage. Windows Server support experience is essential and be able to drive to the office on a regular basis. There will also be a requirement for building and testing of servers and application services for customers. This role would suit an IT Administrator with an MCP.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Understand the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Understand the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including telephone switches.
- Assist with the creation of telephone and voicemail extensions, routing extensions to appropriate locations and updating information as requirements change.
- Help set up and maintain computer stations and software for training programs and demos.
- Assist in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
- Assist with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
- Help install and improve computer software and network equipment.
New Recruits Administration
- Create network and email accounts for new users.
- Set up computers for new users and ensure delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
- Update company phone lists and email address books.
Help Desk Administration
- Help answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our CRM software
- Assist in administering and maintaining local and web-based applications
- Liaise with Microsoft and other vendors for online services
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of Internal Systems programs
- Interact with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicate with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality
- Provide responses to internal clients in a timely manner
- Assist with the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
- Assist with the purchase of software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Promote responsible usage and care of corporate equipment.
Career Path Core Competencies
- Listen to others and accept input from team members.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Relay relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
Professional Qualities Leadership
- Display a positive attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sometimes work will be required out of hours
- Set high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establish harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciate each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
- Ask for help if you get stuck
- Value internal clients and respond to their needs as they arise.
- Establish an effective working relationship with internal clients.
- Follow established communication guidelines.
- Use good judgment in what and how to communicate with internal clients.
- Understand the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seek input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively apply feedback received to day-to-day work and strive to improve performance.
- Accurately complete daily checks and procedures as required.
- Accurately complete and submits status reports in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in the implementation and support of IT-related policies.
- Keep workrooms and labs neat, organised and secure.
- To always maintain a high level of customer service and business integrity.
- To always be presentable both in appearance and manner.
- To be an ambassador for BRITANNIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at all times.
- To observe and abide by BRITANNIC TECHNOLOGIES Information Security Policies.
- To promote the business and look for additional sales opportunities.
- Complete inter-departmental assistance; remembering that we all work for BRITANNIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED.
- Complete awareness of all BRITANNIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED processes and procedures relevant to your role.
- Constant and ongoing awareness of industry products, technology and direction.
- Excellent timekeeping, time management and attendance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Complete awareness of all products offered by BRITANNIC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED.
- Continual progression of your skill level within your chosen products, you should adopt a self progression mentality.
- Online self-study within both business and personal time.