Junior DevOps Systems Administrator
If you are ready for cloud, containers and live services, we want to hear from you! This means collaborating with other departments from within the business, such as VoIP, Networking and Projects to deliver our services. Working with senior technical leads to design a scalable architecture that can support and scale with high uptime.
What a Junior DevOps Systems Administrator does at Britannic:
- Design, implement and document infrastructure to ensure the stability and scalability of services.
- Work with Development team to implement upgrades and installation changes in upcoming releases.
- nvestigate issues relating to code and infrastructure
- Collaborating with other departments for fault resolution
- Knowledge of infrastructure and networking
- AWS or similar cloud experience
- Knowledge of containers / Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible / Chef
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Scripting with Bash, Python, other
- Linux / Ubuntu / CentOS
- RDB MS database experience
Bouns points for
- Good understanding of SIP and real time protocols,
- Experience with any open source SIP products such as Asterisk, FreeSwitch, Kamailio
- Experience implementing monitoring solutions
- Home working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays