Network Services Presales Analyst
An important role for someone with strong analytical skills to support growth of our network services portfolio.
Britannic Technologies is a well-established business with a strong track record of innovation and delivering market leading business led technology solutions.
Working in partnership with leading vendors and service providers, niche application providers and in-house developed applications and development capability, Britannic operate within the Telecoms, Contact Centre and Digital markets, ranging from mature markets to fast-moving emerging markets.
It’s a fun and challenging environment with plenty of opportunity to make a mark. It’s also an exciting time to be a key part of the continued company and market transformation, with a significant step-up in Innovation at Britannic Technologies and introduction of new products, services and market value.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and numeracy and be proficient with excel and data analysis. They will join the Pre-Sales Team, working closely with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director to aid in the adoption and growth of products and services, notably within the network services portfolio.
- Provide quotes and reports for the sales team to support solutions and proposals for customers.
- Undertake comparative analysis of calls, lines and network spend.
- Create advanced excel projects and tools.
- Interact with sales personnel, technical resource and partners to formulate and scope. requirements, costs, designs and manage expectations.
- Undertake analysis of data to generate actionable insights.
- Demonstrate products as required.
- Monthly reporting to sales director.
- Develop strong understanding of relevant products and services within the portfolio.
If this role excites you, get in touch and we will send you an application form.