Digital workplace transformation is about getting all functions of your organisation fit for purpose in today’s digital world, from customer service to HR, Finance, IT and beyond. That means effectively connecting your people with digital tools and applications that speed up everyday interactions across channels and devices. It also means connecting disparate processes and data silos with small system integration tools that make a big difference in employee intelligence and business productivity.
In this seminar, Mitel and Britannic experts will explain how you can develop your Mitel communications platform and third party productivity applications into a wholly unified, cloud-based ecosystem that will change the way your teams work and communicate.
The day will begin with registration, tea and coffee at 9.30am. Presentations start at 10am.
How To Boost Productivity with Unified Communications
How Can You Ensure That Your Network Is UC-Ready?
Beyond The Desktop: Achieving UC 2.0 with Mitel
Mitel UC Demo & Road Map Update
Lunch and Networking
This interactive session offers a useful mix of technology insight, strategic advice and networking, so you can determine whether Mitel’s business communications platform is for you, or how you can maximise business benefits if your organisation already operates on a Mitel UC platform.
What you'll learn
- How to create a collaborative model with scalable voice, messaging, video and conferencing services
- Opportunities for systems integration to automate low touch interactions
- Cloud as an agile, cost-effective delivery model for UC environments
- How to ready your network infrastructure for rich business communications
- Mitel technology demo and road map update
Who should attend
- Operations Directors
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- Managing Directors/ Partners
I always find the speakers and content of the highest quality and relevance