Digital Transformation is happening all around us and in the contact centre in particular.
New applications spring up daily. How can you best accommodate self-service, social media integration, AI, automated communications, back office integration, flexible working, channel of choice, voice-activated IVRs and so much more that is yet to come?
It’s hard to imagine what the contact centre might look like in just a few years’ time. Come and see the latest Avaya Contact Centre solution for IP Office (ACCS) in action and some of the applications available today to enhance it further.
Join us for a round table discussion around the contact centre of tomorrow.
The day will begin with registration, tea and coffee at 9.30am. Presentations start at 10am.
Accelerating Digital Transformation with Apps
Smart Inbox and Orchestration Layer
Coffee and Networking
Shaping Customer Experiences of Tomorrow, Today
Round Table Discussion: The Future of the Contact Centre and Barriers to Success
IP Office Road Map Update
Multimedia Contact Centre Update and demos
Lunch, Networking & Individual Consultations
This interactive session offers a useful mix of technology insight, strategic advice and networking, so you can determine how best to enhance your contact centre platform for a consistent digital customer experience and increased agent efficiency. The session is equally suitable if you are keen to explore if the Avaya contact centre platform could be the right fit for your business.
What you’ll learn
- Hear Avaya’s view of the contact centre of the future, followed by peer opinion
- Learn how to maximise the performance of the Avaya IP Office ACCS Contact Centre platform and create personalised digital experiences with integrated social, video and live assistance
- Understand how to deliver greater operational performance in the contact centre with process automation and back office systems integration
- Discover complementary technologies including AI, IoT and M2M apps
- Strategies to move from a piecemeal system to a centralised contact centre platform, on-premise or in the cloud
- Get the latest Avaya product updates and releases first
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Directors
- Heads of Contact Centre
- Operations Directors
- IT Directors
- Business decision makers