Contact Centre Solutions
Improve your first call resolution and customer experience while reducing costs, driving efficiencies and revenue through your Contact Centre with Britannic Technologies' experience, innovations and integration skills.
7 Trends Driving The Contact Centre eBook
What is driving change?
As customers and the customer experience drive the engagement criteria between an organisation and it's customers, how can you be certain you are giving them what they want? And how can you drive improvements?
Download this eBook for thoughts around:
- Engage customers on their terms
- Understand analytics
- Make improvements
- Stay ahead of the competition
We partner with industry leading vendors like Mitel, Avaya, Red Box and ComputerTel to deliver state of the art technology solutions for your Contact Centre, as a hosted solution, on premise or hybrid.
We understand the strategic importance of the Contact Centre within your business as a profit centre and important asset in managing customer experience.
We can help you:
- Provide a consistently high level of service
- Manage multiple communication such as SMS, Fax, webchat, phone and Social
- Personalise service
- Drive business and handle customer service interaction efficiently
- Improve customer service and customer experience
- Provide support with an effective Management Information System (MIS)
- Change your monthly outgoings to simple per user per month models
These are vital to ensure that your Contact Centre functions smoothly and delivers a first class experience at every instance.
Britannic Technologies have a wealth of experience gained from our early ACD developments:
- First in market to deliver an economically accessible call centre solution in the 80’s
- Commissioned to write the reporting universe for Avaya’s Contact Centre solution in the 00’s
- Global software vendors and integrators use our market leading CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) middleware platform to deliver greater efficiencies.
We have delivered hundreds of Contact Centre solutions including many high profile award winning Contact Centre operations, such as:
- Auto Windscreens
- Family Mosaic Housing
Trailfinders Case Study:
Trailfinders have been with us since 1989, growing from 50 employees in a single site to over 1000 employees spanning 29 locations over UK and Ireland. Their contact centre handles over 5 million calls a year.
We have guided them through every technological change – PBX, IPBX, SIP, Virtualisation and Private Cloud– we have done it all.
At each change we have delivered cost savings and efficiencies to enhance their customer service, delivery and support their continued business growth.
Our Contact Centre Services:
Britannic Technologies have a wealth of experience and heritage with Contact Centres, partnerships with market leading vendors and we have the skills and expertise to deliver world class Contact Centre solutions either on premise, cloud, or a hybrid of the two.
We can help your business and Contact Centre with any of the following technologies and services:
Evaluation and Reporting
Realtime information and insights provide competitive edge. Make sure your staff are delivering excellence, and deliver targeted training to those that need it most:
- Call Recording
- Screen Recording
- Quality Evaluation
- Real Time and Historic Management Information
- Speech Analytics
- Workforce Scheduling
Gain measurable value by effieciently distributing calls. Increase the calls resolved first time and deliver excellent customer experience while mitigating risk from failure:
- Skills Based Routing
- Intelligent Call Routing
- Non-Geographic Numbers
Computer Telephony Integration - CTI
Our middleware Computer Telephony Integration platform increases efficiency, personalisation and VIP service :
- Screen Pop
- Click to Dial
- CRM Integration
- Web Integration
Skype for Business Integration
The Unified Communications’ game changing technology, Skype for Business, can be integrated into your contact centre as a hosted solution, or on premise and can deliver:
- Presence and Availability
- Instant Messaging
- Audio Conference
- Video Conference
netCONNECT Lync Gateway
Our own CTI technology, netCONNECT, connects Microsoft Lync to your phone system and database to provide:
- Click to Dial
- Answering calls from the desktop
- Screen Pop database records
- Call Forwarding
Let your customers contact you in the manner that is best for them, and respond in kind by incorporating multi-media in your contact centre. An integrated platform improves the customer journey:
- IM Chat
- Web Chat
Social Media Integration
Keep in control of the social interactions that are happening around your brand name and image and keep them protected and provide a user friendly channel for communication:
- Monitor and evaluate your social channels
- Manage any potential crisis quickly and effectively
PCI DSS Compliance
Our own solution netPCI helps solve PCI DSS compliance simply:
- No card details are exchanged
- The information is hidden from agent
- Data never enters the company systems
- The agent stays in contact on the call
We run regular workshops to help you get the most from your contact centre by:
- Introducing new technologies
- Explaining new best practices from the industry
- Helping you with technical and operational concerns
- Showing you how to maximise your investments
Contact us today to get the most out of your Contact Centre