Junior IT Administrator
We are looking for an IT Administrator to join our busy IT & Network Services Team!
You have a passion for technology. We put you right at the heart of our operation.
We have an exciting opportunity available within our IT & Network Services Team! As Junior IT Administrator you will assist the team in developing and supporting Britannic’s internal infrastructure. You will also be involved in the building and testing of servers and application services for our customers. If you are a technical talent that speaks tech, business and innovation with a relevant degree in Computer Science we will support you in building your career in a friendly, hands-on environment where innovation thrives.
Read below what we are looking for in a Junior IT Administrator to complete our team!
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisation skills, timekeeping and proven ability to work towards deadlines
- You keep a level head during busy periods
- Ability to work according to existing processes and procedures and to observe corporate policies and guidelines
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certification
- Develop knowledge of Britannic’s product and services portfolio
- Ongoing professional development within your chosen product area
- Building and maintaining awareness of industry products, technology developments and trends
Commercial awareness to spot opportunities for new business and account development
You like your workspace tidy
This role is based in our HQ in Guildford, Surrey. To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com