70% Automation Within Week 1
COVID Support Offer (Valid Until 30 April 2020)
Lockdown is finally coming to an end and we recognise that this is a frantic and busy time for businesses that are getting ready to reopen.
We’d like to help and assist by enabling businesses to quickly and easily handle the surge in incoming communications from customers.
Whether it be to:
- Help deflect calls to other channels to reduce call abandonment and wait times
- Enabling the use of digital channels for communicating with customers
- Or to introduce more digital channels to talk with customers on the channels they’d like to engage on
We can help! We’re offering free licences, support and transactions until April 30 on digital tools that will help you easily prioritise, categorise and automate incoming customer enquiries. All you pay is a discount implementation charge and the monthly platform charge.
The Next Evolution of Remote Working
With many businesses looking to shift to all-remote or hybrid ways of working (both in the office and working remotely) eliminating silo culture is critical. Our helpful eBook from 8x8 provides valuable insights to accelerate your shift to being able to operate from anywhere.
- Achieve a cost/CSAT balance
- Growth in the cloud
- Interviews from key company leaders about their progress
Prepare for the
With the pandemic resulting in more people of all generations using digital technologies, customer’s expectations are continuing to evolve. New buying trends are always emerging.
Discover the secrets of the ‘new customer’ and what you need to do to keep up with their changing demands. Our article in IT Pro Portal outlines how digital technologies can help you to meet the shifts.
Do you find PCI DSS compliance is a complete headache for your business? With staff remote working, compliance concerns are heightened.
But PCI compliance doesn’t have to be a pain. Learn about how we can help with our complete guide. The solutions mentioned have recently saved one of our customers 30 hours per month!
Explore 8x8 Solutions
View 8x8 Solutions
New Features for INBOX: Better Resolution Through Company Departments Working Together
Assign people to a ‘business unit’ to distinguish them as being in a specific department. Meaning all your enquiries can be assigned by department dependent on the content. Enabling teams to work together on different areas of the enquiry, i.e. the complaints and repair & maintenance department working together to resolve a faulty boiler.
- Email folder views – Business unit can now be added when creating or editing an email folder (admin and team leader roles only). Delivers the communication to the correct team based on rules so each team can concentrate on what they need to do and add value.
- Ticket rules – Business units can also be assigned when creating or editing ticket rules (admin and team leader roles only). Same as the email folders but different SLAs can be created for different ticket types / business units.
- Manual ticket creation – Select a business unit when creating a ticket manually within the platform (available to all users).
- Dashboard views – Show ticket counts, email folders associated to the assigned business unit. Gives a picture of current situation (data can also be exported to the likes of power BI for more in depth reporting.
All contributing towards INBOX’s flexibility as a solution, with easy configuration and the ability to pivot to meet your business needs.
8x8 Contact Centre for Microsoft Teams Launched
- Offers omni-channel contact centre functionality that is certified for Microsoft Teams
- Easy to boost agent performance, simplify customer engagement workflows and ignite collaboration across the organisation
- Connect sales, service and support and resolve customer issues faster
Contact Centre Updates (version 9.12)
- Unified predictive and preview plus dialler with 8x8 contact centre (fully compliant both for UK and US)
- Improved connection rates - accelerates agent productivity and reduces time spent filtering outbound call lists
- Increased talk time - automation within the system helps navigate around unanswered calls and busy signals - get agents talking to live customers
- Maintains compliance - ensures appropriate connections with faster and efficient filtering to stay on the right site of the legal requirements for outbound dialling
8x8 Work Application for Web
- Browser-based communications experience, requires no software downloads, and independent of any operating system
- Provides reliable business phone service, real time presence status, team messaging, video meetings and more
- Look and feel is consistent with 8x8 Work for Desktop
See What’s Possible with Google CCAI-Powered Voice Virtual Agent!
This video example depicts a conversational speech self-service experience with Mitel’s AI-powered virtual agents for voice.
New Capabilities for Avaya Spaces
- Keep the conversations going - chat about project details in or out of the meeting
- Have the biggest meetings - invite up to 1,000 people
- Better experiences with powerful AI - meet, teach, sell, and create like a pro
- Get rich digital calling - instantly go from chat to video with one click
- Innovation with CPaaS at the core - provides a dynamic framework
- Security - HIPAA and GDPR compliant, Spaces has over 30 security features
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS Public Launching
- Connect all touchpoints throughout the entire journey
- Match the best resources to each interaction with intelligent routing
- Get ahead of every interaction by predicting needs and proactively engaging customers with customer journey intelligence
- Personalise employee experiences with a customisable, modern workspace that provides all the information they need in one place
Reimaging Quality Assurance in the ‘New Normal’
COVID-19 has had an inevitable impact on the effectiveness of traditional QA processes and in today’s new normal, organisations must ensure they have adapted to these changes to drive better quality outcomes for the evolving requirements of their employees and customers.
Why Should you Automate your QA Process?
With remote working comes several opportunities for positive change. As distributed workforces and flexible working are here to stay, organisations have the opportunity to reimagine the customer experience and unlock benefits in productivity, wellbeing and sustainability. But where do you start?
The recent events have highlighted to us that the need for efficient, scalable and enhanced QA processes - regardless of where the agent is working - is more prominent than ever for now and in future roadmaps. However, organisations are still struggling with traditional methods of QA such as call scoring that lacks automation, prevents Contact Centre optimisation and hinders coaching programmes.
Analyse your Phone Calls with Ease
By leveraging organisation-wide voice data by Red Box in collaboration with Tethr’s cloud-based conversational AI platform, you can analyse entire conversations at ease to understand context and derive meaning:
- Unlock insights sitting in your call data
- Deliver measurable and immediate business value
- Analyse calls in real-time for coaching & training
- Optimise the customer and employee experience
- Identify cost savings and efficiency gains
Get Newsletter Notifications
Get all the key bits of this newsletter delivered straight to your work email.