Handle your Customer Emails Rapidly and Effectively
Webinar Recording: Email Processing Made Easy
How to Automatically Handle Customer Enquiry Emails & Leverage Data for Next Actions
Are you still manually sorting, organising and forwarding customer emails to the right department for resolution? Our webinar shows you how you can automate all of this.
The Webinar Covers:
- The core benefits of a unified platform for email handling
- How AI can be used to seek further information from customers
- Why email parsing and OCR reading are crucial for becoming data-first
- How the automation of customer enquiry emails paves the way for more self-service and future innovations around your CX
- How to integrate systems to update records automatically
Welcome, Our New Head of Innovation & Product Introduction!
We have appointed Dr Alexandra Rogacheva as our Head of Innovation & Product Introduction. Alexandra has a PHD in Physics along with a host of other qualifications and is currently studying a master’s in technology management.
She has worked with Gartner, Frost and Sullivan and comes from her previous employer, an international business with over $650m revenues as Head of Innovation where she built up a culture of innovation internally and externally.
More Featured Resources
Becoming a Data-First Business
Data is becoming an increasingly important asset for businesses. As The Economist published back in 2017 “the world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data”.
Accelerated digital transformation has once again prompted key discussions around data, more specifically how and what businesses need to do to become data-first. Our latest article outlines the steps you can take to become data-first.
Resulting in a business strategy that is
- More reliable and likely to succeed
- Less risky
- People and process focused
Why Process Automation will Never Replace Humans
Our latest article explains why automation is a positive change for employees and businesses alike. Including the core reasons automation will never replace humans, at least not fully.
- How automation will create more jobs
- Why process automation means you focus on higher value areas
- Automation helps save time and money
- Why automation for customers creates a better CX
Utilising automation means resource can be allocated more wisely
A More Effective PCI DSS Solution
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) had been working on PDQ machines for payments over the phone; this proved time consuming and inefficient.
We moved them to SIP telephony and a cloud PCI solution to increase efficiencies and make compliance easier.
Best Practice Bites Highlights
How can I automate my ID&V?
This vlog episode discusses how you can automate the ID&V process. Creating a better customer experience by eliminating the boring bit at the start of your calls to collect customer information. Leverage your existing data better.
See Our PCI DSS Solutions
Email Parsing & Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Email parsing is the ability to extract data from incoming emails. This new application to be released soon within INBOX allows users to pull through specific data fields and export it using the API tool.
Utilising this tool you would be able to convert incoming emails from unstructured data, to easier to handle structured data.
- Automatically update backend systems with information
- Create reports
- Better customer data management
- Automate next steps based on data
- Remove double keying
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with INBOX
- Scan crucial documents for key automation next steps
- Secure scanning
- Update backend systems and create a single source of the truth
Our SIP portal, NETX2 empowers customers with self-service. Hosting a wealth of features and functionality, we’re always developing it. So, you can take control of your calls and call environment!
Here are some of the core updates from the last 3 months!
Multi-Destination Dynamic Call Routing (DCR)
- DCR has been further enhanced to allow endpoints to supply multiple alternative routes for an incoming call, with each (optionally) having its own ring-timeout
- Previously, only a single alternative call destination could be used
New Whitelist/Blacklist Comment Field
- Comments can now be added against blacklist/whitelist numbers, in addition to the ID
- These appear in call detail records output and can be used as filters in analytics reporting
- Additional changes have been applied to the call status to better reflect the status of call
- These changes and new statuses are used in analytics reporting
- This includes statuses for each alternative destination called when following DCR routes for example, timeout, busy, invalid etc.
8x8 announced XCaaS, a new delivery model that leverages a single platform to deliver Contact Center-as-a- Services (CCaaS) and Unified Communications-as-a- Service (UCaaS).
Offering 99.99% availability, 8x8’s XCasS is designed to allow for seamless communications and collaboration, internally as well as with customers. It delivers integrated management and administration, as well as analytics and external application integrations. The single platform includes integrated contact centre, voice, team chat, meetings, and Communications Platform as a Service (CPaas).
Microsoft Contact Centre
8x8 Cloud Contact Center is Certified by Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Direct Routing Integration
- Unlimited calling to 47 countries
- Skills Based Routing
- Intelligent Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Contact Centre Reporting and Analytics
Thorough process to Certification
- Verification of core Contact Centre functionality, tested and verified by 3rd party
- Security and compliance review conducted by Microsoft
For those who want a slicker way of showing off the Mitel 6900 handsets then don’t forget you can download the Mitel AR Application.
The app will show you full feature lists, videos, manuals etc. You can also use the AR feature to see what a certain handset will look like on your desk.
Avaya Spaces Calling for Avaya IP Office
Avaya Spaces calling is now available for Avaya IP Office, combining capabilities with IP Office calling tools.
- Inbound and outbound calls from Avaya Spaces, via IP Office telephony infrastructure.
- Spaces users can call other Spaces users with high-quality audio and video.
- As with all Spaces capabilities, calling will be available direct from the Spaces browser UX.
- Search contacts, call anyone inside or outside the organization, hold, mute, send DTMF, and manage multiple calls with enterprise quality.
- Calling, persistent chat, meetings, file sharing, task management and more; everything is now in one place.
Get Newsletter Notifications
Get all the key bits of this newsletter delivered straight to your work email.