Digital Transformation is happening all around us and in the contact centre in particular.
New applications spring up daily. How can you best accommodate self-service, social media integration, AI, automated communications, back office integration, flexible working, channel of choice, voice-activated IVRs and so much more that is yet to come?
It’s hard to imagine what the contact centre might look like in just a few years’ time. Come and see the latest Mitel MiContact Center solution in action and some of the applications available today to enhance it further.
Join us for a round table discussion around the contact centre of tomorrow.
The day will begin with registration, tea and coffee at 9.30. Presentations start at 10:00.
Book your place now!
This interactive session offers a useful mix of technology insight, strategic advice and networking, so you can determine how best to enhance your contact centre platform for a consistent digital customer experience and increased agent efficiency. The session is equally suitable if you are keen to explore if the Mitel contact centre platform could be the right fit for your business.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to maximise the performance of the MiVoice Business Contact Centre platform and create personalised digital experiences with integrated social, video and live assistance
- Understand how to deliver greater operational performance in the contact centre with process automation and back office systems integration
- Discover complementary technologies including AI, IoT and M2M apps
- Strategies to move from a piecemeal system to a centralised contact centre platform, on-premise or in the cloud
- Get the latest Mitel product updates and releases first
Note: at 12.00 the group will be split in half. Demos will take place in the Mitel demonstration suite. At 12.45 you will swap location.
Accelerating Digital Transformation with Apps
Coffee and Networking
Mitel Contact Centre Strategy with Google CC/AI
(A) Mitel Demonstrations
(B) Round Table Discussion: The Future of the Contact Centre and Barriers to Success
(B) Mitel Demonstrations
(A) Round Table Discussion: The Power of AI in the Contact Centre
Lunch, Networking & Individual Consultations
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Directors
- Contact Centre Managers
- Operations Directors
- IT Directors
Find out how you can develop your Mitel contact centre platform to deliver a better digital customer experience, using integration, automation, AI as well as social, web and real-time customer service tools.
Join us for a discussion around the contact centre of tomorrow.