Communicate with Patients Remotely and Prioritise Digital Interactions
Free licences and support for the healthcare sector on INBOX and Webcall
- Get up and running quickly (deployed within 3 days!)
- Non-invasive setup
- Introduce self-service
- Effectively manage digital patient interactions
- Automate mundane admin tasks
Prioritise digital interactions with INBOX
INBOX acts as a triage for digital interactions. It’s able to process patient enquiries through various digital channels including email, chat, social media and WhatsApp. Using filters, rules and patterns you can build workflows to route the communication straight to the correct healthcare worker or automate the next action.
Support digitally averse patients with Webcall
With many patient appointments happening remotely, our solution Webcall empowers digitally averse patients. It enables them to learn how to self-serve, with chat, calling, video and co-browsing, helping you to guide them quickly and simply to deliver better telehealth and improve remote working capabilities.
Both technologies are non-invasive and can be implemented within a few days.
Automate and deliver better telehealth:
- Build clever workflows using filters, rules, patterns and templates to automate responses to enquiries with relevant information through various digital channels
- Organise interactions by context, content and sentiment; for example, route covid-19 specific enquiries to the correct team for immediate response, or provide auto-responses based on context
- Improve staff workload availability during this stressful time and access to essential functionality with a distributed workforce
- Support digitally averse patients during this period of limited face to face appointment availability
- Enable self-serve and increase the number of patients using your online portal
- Quickly and easily get up and running and make changes to both solutions