Be Connected via our Cloud Platform
We’ve developed B•CONNECTED as our cloud platform for delivering your communications infrastructure and value-add applications. We can deliver an end-to-end enterprise solution, or address targeted areas with over the top, as a service applications.
You can choose whether you’d like your solution to be in our private cloud or in a public cloud like Azure, AWS or Google Cloud. Any communications and data services that you consume over our private cloud runs over a resilient high-capacity MPLS core with 99.999% SLA and advanced SIP trunking capability.
B•CONNECTED is optimised for real-time applications such as voice and video to ensure a high quality of service for all your business-critical applications. It also interconnects with multiple Tier1 carriers.
The Benefits of our Cloud Platform
Your business knows it needs to move to the cloud but here’s why B•CONNECTED is the best option.
Our cloud platform offers business agility, removing the burden of manging infrastructure, consuming services to meet the evolving needs of your business. Easily and securely plug in a range of value-added applications to enhance your communications, customer experience, business productivity and success.
It is vital to keep your business safe, particularly in this increasingly remote world. We are an ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials accredited company and provide solutions that underpin customer requirements for GDPR and level 1 PCI compliance.
Proof of Value
We don’t just tell you about value, we enable you to experience it for yourself. Offering a number of our cloud applications up for a 3 month proof of value period before you have to commit to a contract.
Adaptability is vital in a cloud platform. B•CONNECTED uses open APIs so that you can easily connect applications. Plug in new technologies or simply overlay and modernise your existing infrastructure.
Optimise your investment with a range of commercial models, offering flexibility, east of budgeting and competitive TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
Deploy your UC and CX and digital transformation systems and applications in our secure and managed cloud, host them in your own cloud, with a third party or in a hybrid environment. We’ll work with you to determine the most suitable approach.
An Easy Journey to Success
- Reuse your existing technology and infrastructure and move it to the cloud.
- Purchase your solution outright and choose your preferred hosting option.
- Finance your solution and spread the cost over the contract period, moving to a reduced OPEX model after the initial period.
- Subscribe to our infrastructure services at a monthly fee.
Deploy Solutions Quickly from the Cloud
Working with you to design and deliver solutions in the cloud that enable new UC or CX systems and applications fast. Or easily modify the configuration of existing ones in line with changing requirements.
As part of our maintenance service, we offer 24/7/365 support for your applications, take responsibility for upgrades, adds, moves and changes as a managed service, and take ownership of multi-vendor management. You select the services that suit your user groups, we host and manage the applications for you.
Take your infrastructure off premise and remove the burden of managing a complicated PBX.
- Simple user management
- Save as much as 50% on traditional PBX solutions
- Per-user budgeting
- Improved business continuity
- Greater flexibility and scalability
Put your Avaya, Mitel, 8x8 or Microsoft UC solution and collaboration tools in the cloud.
- Mix and match best-in-class applications in a single service
- SLAs for planning, migration and maintenance
- Pay-per-user OPEX model
- Evolve at your own pace adding new services as and when required
- Integrate Microsoft Teams with PBX or SIP Trunks
Give your contact centre or CX systems the chance to grow quickly, and easily implement new technologies without any complicated integration tasks.
- Improve business continuity
- Reduce upfront costs
- Improve access to new features and functions like multimedia and call recording
- Easy integration with CRM applications and databases
- Reduced need for support and implementation
- Easy to bring in remote workers
- Plug in and go applications to add value to CX
Speak with our Cloud Experts
We’re on hand to offer advice and speak with you about your cloud journey. Book a quick and free consultancy call with an expert so that we can determine your needs and goals.